ActionCOACH is an International Franchisor specializing in business coaching, with over 1000 coaches worldwide located in 70+ countries.
We have a new opportunity, looking for multiple Creative Personal Assistants who are ready to contribute to the growth and success of the company’s Abundance by providing a high level of operational management and leadership of a Business Coaching Operation.
This role will be assisting our General Manager of ActionCOACH Firm.
- Develops marketing strategies for lead generation and client prospects
- Responsible for creating, deploying and remarketing emails to communicate with existing clients and prospects within the database
- Manage and coordinate digital marketing ads on Social Media, PPC platforms and Google AdWords, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Responsible for periodic preparation, implementation, analysis and measurement of marketing plans from all sources
- Write marketing literature in consistence with Global Marketing office
- Proficient on MS Office, social media platforms, marketing software and online apps (CRM tools,
- Online analytics, and Google Ads) up o date on emerging trends and tactics
- Strong written communication and organizational skills to articulate clearly
- Strong knowledge of website analytics and SEO
- Experience with design or ad creation and with Adobe Suite and Acrobat Editor
- Experience with Content creation for social media and website including blogging
- Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Possess a deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Sales and Marketing experience and ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Personal, intuitive, and proactive nature
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Team player, friendly, quick learner and creative go-getter
- Wanting future growth
For additional details on this opportunity, please submit your resume and letter of interest.
ActionCOACH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Qualifications: 2-3 years preferred demonstrated experience.
Job Type: Part-time 20-25 hours a week with potential for Full-Time.
Pay Range: $15.00 - $17.00 / per hour depending on experience.
Location: Nevada, Arizona, & Utah – Currently Temporarily Remote (In office at future date)